gloo group. Moellegade, 32, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark, CVR-No: 41847522 ("We", "Us") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to herein) sets out the basis on which the persons using the Service ("Users") understand and agree how personal data collected, or that you provide to Us, will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes.
Please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
Concerning the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") ”) and the version of the GDPR retained in UK law (the "UK GDPR"), the Data Controller is the gloo group.
Who this policy applies to:
Additionally, this policy will apply to you if you subscribe to receive information (marketing material, newsletters or details about our services ) at www.career.gloogroup.com or www.gloogroup.com.
For the purposes of this policy:
("Users") or ("Candidate(s)" ) means an individual who is a candidate, applicant, potential candidate, or employee of a client;
("Client(s)") means any business, firm, organisation, government body or individual that mandates us to perform any of our services;
("Referee") is a person who provides a personal or work reference in respect of a candidate and;
("Source") is a person who provides us with information or intelligence about a candidate.
Our Services for handling the search, assessment and simplifying the overall hiring process on behalf of our Client(s) (the "Service") is supported by our SaaS Applicant Tracking System provider, Teamtailor; who operate and enable parts of Service on behalf of gloo group ("Controller" "we" "us" etc.).
We use Teamtailor, an online application provided by Teamtailor AB, registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office under company number 556936-6668, to assist with Our recruitment process. In addition, we use Teamtailor to process personal information as a data processor on Our behalf. Teamtailor is only entitled to process your personal data in accordance with Our instructions.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information in addition to Our other Privacy Notice, which is accessible on either www.career.gloogroup.com or www.gloogroup.com
Where you apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider ("Partner"), you should note that the relevant Partner may retain your personal data and collect data from Us regarding the progress of your application. Any use by the Partner of your data will be in accordance with the Partner's Privacy Notice.
1. Collection of personal data
We are responsible for processing the personal data that Users contribute to the Service or for the personal data that we in other ways collect regarding the Service.
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Users from Users when Users;
• Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method such as using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
• In particular, We process personal details such as name, email address, address, telephone number, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills experience that you provide to Us, as well as your video in case you conduct your interview using any one-way or two-way video Interviews.
• If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
• A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
• Details of your visits to Teamtailor's Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to Teamtailor's Website and the resources that you access.
• Provides identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure;
We collect data from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and other public sources. This is referred to as "Sourcing" and be manually performed by our employees or automatically in the Service.
The types of personal data collected and processed:
The categories of personal data that can be collected through the Service can be used to identify natural persons from names, emails, pictures and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruiting, titles, education and other information that the User or others have provided through the Service.
Only data that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose of the collecting and processing of personal data is to manage search, assessment and recruitment. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate the process of search, assessment and recruitment.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain User. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
The consent of the data subject
The User consents to the processing of its personal data with the purpose of Controller's handling recruiting. The User consents that personal data is collected through the Service when Users;
• make an application through the Service, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source as Facebook or LinkedIn, and that Controller may use external sourcing-tools to add additional information; and
• when they use the Service to connect to Controller's recruitment department, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
The User also consents to the Controller collecting publicly available information about the User and compiles them for use in recruitment purposes.
The User consents to the personal data being collected in accordance with the above a) and b) will be processed according to the below sections Storage and transfer and How long the personal data will be processed.
The User has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time by contacting the Controller using the contact details listed under 9. Using this right may, however, mean that the User can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third-country transfers (as Privacy Shield) or to other supplies where the adequate safeguards are in order to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards, contact us using the Contact details listed in 9.
How long the personal data will be processed
If a User does not object, in writing, to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above. Note that an applicant (User) may be interested in future recruitment. For this purpose, we may store Users' Personal Data. If you as a User wish not to have your Personal Data processed for this purpose (future recruitment) please contact us using the contact details in paragraph 9.
2. Users' rights
You have several important rights under the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK GDPR. In summary, those include rights to:
• access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
• require Us to correct any mistakes in your information which We hold
• require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
• receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
• object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
• object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
• object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
• otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) on individual's rights under the UK GDPR.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
• contact us using our Contact details below
• let Us have enough information to identify you,
• let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
• let Us know the information to which your request relates.
However, transfers of information over the internet and mobile networks can never occur without any risk, so all transfers are made at the person's own risk of transferring the data. It is important that Users also take responsibility to ensure that their data is protected. The User's have the responsibility to manage and/or keep their login links secret.
4. Providing information to others, including the transfer of personal data to a third party
We will not sell our Users' personal data to third parties.
We may transfer Users' Personal Data to;
To help us deliver our Service on Teamtailor's platform and provide our search, assessment, and recruiter services in certain countries, we work closely with trusted partners with whom we need to share personal data.
These partners include:
- Our clients, for whom we provide executive search services.
- Our clients, for whom we provide assessment and coaching of their employees in certain countries.
- Prospective clients, where we might need to demonstrate an understanding of a particular market and the individuals that work within it.
- To our main website www.gloogroup.com only for the purposes of emailing you details of our broader services, newsletter and or promotional offers. We will never spam you, and you can unsubscribe to these communications at any time.
- your resume, application, video interview, assessment test results, background check, and referencing information
- and any other pertinent information to help you have the best possible opportunity of being considered by our Client in your specific application for that Client's position.
For clarity, we will never pass your details/personal information on to a Client that has not been identified to you during the application process without your written, electronic consent.
We may also provide information to third-party service providers who process the information on our behalf. This is to help run some of our internal business operations, including email distribution, IT services and customer services. As part of our agreements with them, these third parties are required to process such data securely and only in accordance with our instructions.
Your information may also be shared with organisations located elsewhere in the world. As their privacy laws may not match your home country's standards, we'll only make a transfer data if adequate levels of protection are in place to protect any information held in that country, or the local service provider complies with applicable privacy laws at all times.
Where required by law, we will take measures to ensure that personal data handled in other countries will receive at least the same level of protection as in your home country.
We may sometimes be required to disclose information about you to law enforcement bodies, agencies or third parties under a legal requirement or court order. We will act responsibly and take account, where possible, of your interests when responding to these requests.
If you are concerned about these arrangements to disclose or share personal data with third parties, you should contact us and ask us not to process your personal data.
5. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data)
We may share aggregated data with third parties. In such instances, the aggregated data has been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
We accept no liability for any loss (whether direct or indirect, for loss of business, revenue or profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever) arising from your use of the Teamtailor site under our Web URL www.career.gloogroup.com and we hereby exclude any such liability, whether in contract, tort (including for negligence) or otherwise. We hereby exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and your use of it to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You must notify us immediately if anyone makes or threatens to make any claim against you relating to your use of this site.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below stated contact details; gloo group firstname.lastname@example.org